To change the time zone on a Connector:
1. Open a command line by SSH or direct through console.
2. Navigate to /usr/share/zoneinfo.
3. Display a list of countries and zones by entering the following command:
4. Navigate to the folder for the location whose time zone you want to use.
For example, you would cd to America and ls to show the cities in America.
5. Once you have the city or zone, run the following command:
# timedatectl set-timezone <country>/<city_or_zone>
For New York, you would enter:
# timedatectl set-timezone America/New_York
6. To ensure the setting was applied successfully, enter the following command: